No.3, Jiangjunzi Road, Bangjiangxi Village, Dalong Street, Shiqi Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City
Continuous improvement, professional attitude, teamwork
Operation process of charging pile waterproof test
Nowadays, many electric-driven vehicles must use charging piles, such as battery cars, new energy vehicles, and electric buses, which are convenient for customers to use. In addition, special-purpose charging piles also attach great importance to safety, especially in terms of rain protection. The pile manufacturer uses charging pile waterproof test equipment for waterproofing inspection before leaving the factory.
So what is the rainproof inspection process of the charging pile waterproof test equipment? We can understand the operation process of the charging pile waterproof test based on the understanding of the charging pile waterproof test.
1. Fix the charging pile in the middle of the sample turntable so that it cannot be moved at will to avoid tilting and falling during the spraying process.
2. Connect the water source, power source, and air source of the charging pile waterproof test equipment. The water source is a 4-point hose, the power source is 380V, and the air source is directly connected to the air compressor.
3. Turn on the power switch of the charging pile waterproof test equipment, enter the operation interface, and click the water addition switch until the water in the storage tank is full.
4. Enter the manual operation interface to adjust the spray angle and spray position of the spray gun.
5. Select the spray waterproof grade IPX5/IPX6 on the touch screen and set the spray time for 3 minutes. If you need to conduct a waterproof test of the charging pile under the power-on state, connect the power cord of the charging pile to the waterproof socket at the bottom of the turntable, and Set the power-on time and power-off time on the operation interface.
6. Click Start, the waterproof test of the charging pile is automatically started, and the flowmeter is manually adjusted to the standard value (IPX5: flow 12.5±0.625L/min, IPX6: flow 100±5L/min).
7. After the test is completed, it will automatically stop and give an alarm.
Yue Xin-focuses on the development and production of charging pile waterproof test equipment, and looks forward to every communication with you.
This article is an original article by Guangzhou Yuexin Test Equipment Co., Ltd., and may not be reproduced without permission.
IP waterproof rating laboratory solution
Detailed description of the rain test plan for trucks